What Is The Process
1st Phase: Take the Challenge!
With your group of three access to the case from here
- Take your time to answer the questions with your team. Don’t forget, you can submit once for your group.
- Submit your final answers to here latest by Nov 1
- Don’t miss the deadline and make sure to complete the whole form
At the end of the process, total of 45 teams will be selected to attend to P&G Product Supply Challenge.
Don't forget to check your e-mails regularly, your team could be the one!
2nd Phase: Feel the P&G Plant Experience!
P&G Product Supply Challenge will be an opportunity for you to see the P&G way of product supply while having fun. You will feel the experience via:
- Meeting with P&G Product Supply Lead Team
- Visiting the Plant & witnessing the hi-tech production
- Participating a P&G Corporate Training
- Receiving extra input on your cases
- Getting coaching from P&G Managers for your cases
- Having fun and enjoying surprises ☺
At the end of 2nd Phase, you will receive additional data on the first case but enough experience to complete them in the best possible way for the final submission.
Please note that all members of the group should attend to the plant visit.
3rd Phase: Finalize Your Case!
You will have total of one week to work on your cases after the plant visit. At the end of the one week, you will be expected to send us your final cases.
4th Phase: Become a Finalist!
5 teams will be selected as finalists. Finalists will have the chance to present their cases to the P&G Product Supply Lead Team. Top 3 teams will be selected by them!
Be prepared for the real life business presentations! ☺
5th Phase: Challenge Completed!
The winners will be announced via this website, facebook and e-mail. We will contact with the winning teams immediately ☺
Congratulations! You are the winner! Enjoy every moment! ☺
The winning team;
Budapest Hyginett Plant Visit for three days. Budapest is waiting for you ☺ (The dates of the visit will be determined according to the schedules of the winning team)
The second team;
Dinner with the Plant Lead Team. Here is your chance to ask questions, learn from their experience & get coaching ☺
The third team;
“Jobshadowing” for 1 day at P&G Turkey Plant. Be ready for a deep understanding of the P&G way of manufacturing ☺
Do you have questions? Please ask! Here